Lamb Foundation welcomes donations of all kinds. Items always needed include:
Twin mattresses and box springs
Clothing for men, women, and children
- Jewelry and Accessories
- Pottery & Glass Collectibles
- Children’s Toys
- Sporting Goods
Donating Used and Unique Items
Drop-off New, Used and Unique Items
- Donate vintage and unique items that you no longer use to be sold on our eBay store, Sweet-E-Repeats.
- Drop-off donations of clothing and small household items during store hours at the Sweet Repeats store location at 499 East Walnut Street in North Wales. We use what we can; then we sell what others might value.
- Drop off larger items at the Sweet Repeats loading docks.
Call Marianne at 215-699-5600 or email at info@LambPA.com to schedule a pick-up of larger items, such as usable furniture and working appliances. We cannot accept broken appliances.
Send us a check or pledge a donation online using PayPal:
Call our office at 215-699-5600 to speak with our General Counsel about charitable giving through estate planning and trusteed endowments.
Donating Your Time
Volunteer your time to Lamb Foundation within our thrift shop or an area of your expertise. There are many opportunities within these departments:
- Transportation Services
- Grounds and Maintenance
- Office Administration
- Food Services
- Residential Housing Units
- Social and Recreational Activities
We welcome opportunities for our resident’s to attend or participate in cultural activities, including concerts, drama, art, and more.